Disconnect Eyeshadow Palette
Why "Disconnect?": We are living in a digital age, where our lives are significantly impacted by technology and social media. While there are positives to this, it can unfortunately also come with the degradation of our own mental health. I created this palette to show that it's completely okay to focus on our own mental health, and to take breaks from our stressors in life.
Elements of our palette:
- This palette shows an individual being controlled by the media via connection cords. The individual is finally breaking free by cutting off the connection cords.
- The screens in the background alludes to the social media influence in their life.
The lolita-inspired outfit and the ballerina pose shows vulnerability and fragility. This also symbolizes the need to mask one's struggles.
- The palette colors were chosen with intention. Green for growth/healing, blue for calming/ determination/ control/ content, pink for sensitivity/ warmth, affection, and red for vitality/ passion/ emotion
- There are 18 shades: 14 mattes and 4 shimmers!
- The color scheme of the palette is colorful as each color holds different meanings. The different colors also were chosen to represent awareness ribbons.
- The palette also has... BUILT-IN LED LIGHTS (no battery or charger needed)
Artwork was done by the lovely Onion (ig: @eirlysie).
♥ This palette is cruelty free! We will be donating 50% of the profits from this palette to mental heatlh organizations and gofundmes. ♥
This palette is ineligible for discounts because we are donating a percentage of profits!
Mica and Titanium Dioxide (C177891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499). Manganese Violet (CI77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510), Ultramarine Blue (CI77007), FD&C Red No. 40 Al Lake (CI16035), FD&C Blue No. 1 Al Lake (CI142090.2), Main contain: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxie, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, BHT
Net Wt.: 18 x 2.2g / 18 x 0.07 oz